2019 #PlanYourPathWA Student Video Contest
For the 2020 #PlanYourPathWA contest page, click here.
Meet The 2019 Winners!
The goal of this contest was to elevate students’ voices and IGNITE students’ thinking and conversations about their education and career goals. Based on the quality and quantity of the videos we received, we achieved our goal! This year’s winners plan to pursue careers in video production, broadcasting, nursing, teaching, and even social entrepreneurship! And they all are taking steps today to prepare them for their future.
Congratulations to these five students who will each receive a $500 scholarship!
1. Ethan Berkey, Senior, Kamiakin High School (Kennewick)
2. Anna Komstadius, Senior, West Valley High School (Yakima)
3. Ashley Lin, Sophomore, Union High School (Vancouver)
4. Annie Hager, Senior, Mount Si High School (Snoqualmie)
5. Silvia Esparza, Senior, Quincy High School
If you have any questions or feedback about the contest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Student Winners
To see past winners of the Ready Washington student voices contests, visit readywa.org/optinwa.
Ready WA Resources
The High School and Beyond Plan can help students explore and plan an education-to-career pathway that’s right for them. Check out all our information and resources about the Plan at readywa.org/beyond.