Check out our 2022 poster!
2021 #PlanYourPathWA Student Video Contest Rules
- Washington public high school students (grades 9-12) will record and upload a video (1-minute max) responding to the following prompt:
Tell us what you want to do after graduation and three steps in your High School and Beyond Plan that will help you reach that goal.
- Students can upload their video to multiple platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo, TikTok, etc. When posting videos, students must tag Ready WA (if applicable) and use the hashtag #PlanYourPathWA
- Students will submit their video via this online form. For students under 18, a parent or guardian’s name, contact info, and e-signature will be required.
- By submitting a video and e-signing the form, students give consent for the videos to be used by Ready WA through the website (readywa.org), digital media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and presentations.
- Only one video submission per student will be considered for a prize.
- Winners will be determined by committee, based on the following criteria:
- Video/Sound Quality
- Prizes: The committee will select 5 winners to each receive a $500 scholarship. Winning students will also be able to nominate a teacher, who will receive a $100 Visa gift card.